The Foxtrot NH Racing Partnership III
Running for the duration of the 2009/10 National Hunt season this partnership involves the ownership of winning Jumper with top new trainer Charlie Longsdon.
This partnership is offering 20 shares in TOWMATER (photo below).
Towmater is a 4yo gelding by Overbury out of Bt of a Chick. He has run in two point-to-points, winning by 11 lengths in a good time on his latest start at Necarne Castle in May 2008.
Click here for pedigree.
Click here for a video of the win (Quicktime, mpeg4).
He will start off in a Novice hurdle in October 2009.
A 1/20th share costs £3,000 to cover capital and all training costs until May 31st 2010, when members have the option to sell their share or remain involved.
Partnership benefits and make up:
- Trainer: Charlie Longsdon, Cotswold Stud, Gloucestershire.
- Start date: 1st April 2009.
- End date: 31st May 2010 (with continuation option in Year 2).
- Benefits: capital share in horse, Owners badge when the horse runs, dedicated partnership manager to organise all partnership affairs, stable visits, email updates, texts upon entry and eclaration along with a share in any prize-money.
- All Foxtrot Racing partnerships conform to the British Horseracing Board's partnership Guidelines to ensure all partners have peace of mind within a legally binding partnership agreement.
- Cost: £3,000 per share (no extra calls to funds).
Interested? Call Partnership Manager Tom Gittins on 01608 659988 or email firstname.lastname@example.org