Foxtrot NH Racing Partnership II
(Only one share remaining)
Running for the duration of the 2008/9 National Hunt season this partnership involves the ownership of QUONDOR NOIRE (photo below) with top new trainer Jamie Snowden.
Quondor Noire is a 4yo gelding by Bulington out of Julie Noire. He fin isehd second on his only start in a point-to-point in March 2008, jumping really well. He is a lovely mover with plenty of improvement to come and will start off in Novice hurdles in October 2008.
A 1/5th share costs £12,000 to cover capital and all training costs until May 31st 2009, when members have the option to sell their share or remain involved.
Partnership benefits and make up:
- Trainer: Jamie Snowden, Ebbesbourne Wake, Dorset.
- Start date: 1st June 2008.
- End date: 31st May 2009 (with continuation option in Year 2).
- Benefits: capital share in horse, Owners badge when the horse runs, dedicated partnership manager to organise all partnership affairs, stable visits, email updates, texts upon entry and declaration along with a share in any prize-money.
- All Foxtrot Racing partnerships conform to the British Horseracing Board's partnership Guidelines to ensure all partners have peace of mind within a legally binding partnership agreement.
- Cost: £12,000 per share (no extra calls to funds).
Interested? Call Partnership Manager Tom Gittins on 01608 659988 or email email@example.com